Worthing Music Teachers COVID-19 Secure Studios
We are really excited to be welcoming back our students but in the current climate we have carried out a risk assessment to keep everyone as safe as possible.
Measures we have put in place to protect you and us;
In our music studios we have large screens between pupils and teachers, see photos above.
Below is the procedure that we have devised and instruction that has been sent to every student.
1. When you arrive please wait in your car. (We may need to phone the adult in the car so please make sure we have the appropriate number).
2. Only the person having the lesson will be allowed in.
3. There will be a 15 minute gap between lessons so that we have time to sanitise door handles, music stands and the chair you will be sitting on etc.
4. We will call the student in and open/close doors our self so that you do not have to touch any thing, please wait to be called.
5. All students will be seated for their lessons and music stands etc. will be adjusted by us before the lesson starts. Guitarists please bring a foot stool if you have one.
6. After the lesson please leave promptly so that cleaning can be done before the next student. We will open and close doors.
7. Please bring hand sanitiser, use it before you come in and before you leave.
8. We will be wearing a face mask to let you in and out.
9. Lessons are taking place behind large screens and rooms will be well ventilated.
Sorry for all of the rules but we are trying to keep everyone as safe as possible. Please understand that we will not be able to chat before or after the lesson as we have to clean thoroughly but we can be reached by phone if you want to discuss anything.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these difficult times
- Keith, Katie & Suzanne